Friday, November 6, 2009

Designer(ME)-My goals for this banner.
Reviewer(LEVI)-Not really because you see the list of teams like that everywhere.
Designer-I put stars and i tried to make it look like there is neon lights.
Reviewer-Yes he achieved mot of the topics he said he wanted to put.
Designer- I really didn't intend the stars or lines to make a purpose on my banner.
Reviewer- Yes on the banner there was a purpose of everything to the website the "footballs''.
Designer- I have new ideas putting items such as pictures showing music, games, anything fun.
Reviewer-I think the pictures will make a new look, more attractive.

  1. I need to add pictures that relate to my topic of the banner.
  2. I probably need to change the colors or the way it looks, It's to bright.
  3. I need to show pictures showing fun, exciting themes, so they know it's a fun website.
  4. Put pictures and change colors





No comments: