Friday, December 11, 2009

Questions for website

*What are your goals for the site?
My goals for my website are to redesign our Anthony Wildcat High School website, our website is kind of plain, so I'm going to add some new more updated pictures of our athletics. Im also going to put our updated scores, records, and lunch menu.
*Who is the audience you what to target?
The audience I'm trying to target are my fellow classmates, and school members through out the wildcat school, parents. I think if our website are updated people will know more about what's happening more in school and with our athletics, band, and STUCO, UIl activities.
*How can you design the site to appeal to the target audience?
The new page is going to have more interactive activities showing scores, menus, stats, and you will be able to order spirit gear for the current sports.
*How will you gather the information that will be on the website?
I can gather the information from the teachers and sports director's, or our school sponsors to help advertise.
Since i play sports already it will be pretty easy, and for the lunch i'll go to
*What are your sources of media content (images and content)?
The images that i will put are pictures that the yearbook comity take, because i would not be able to take them,
*How often should the site be updated?
I will upgrade the website every week after all of our scores and lunch menu are made final. If it is not upgraded every week it will be as soon as possible.

No comments: